With the temperatures dropping and the levels of snow rising, battling the elements without a home to protect you is a nightmare to think about.
Sadly, this nightmare has become a harsh and cold reality for a man in Phoenix NY whose home was a flame on Monday evening.
The fire ensued in the 100 block of Huntley Road in the village of Phoenix, in Oswego County.
Volunteer firefighters from Phoenix, Baldwinsville, Caughdenoy, Cody, Liverpool, Moyers Corners and Volney responded to the call at 33 Elm Street and said the house was “fully involved,” in flames.
The Oswego County Cause and Origin Team also is at the scene.
Fortunately, no injuries have been reported.